Your own automated self-service portal
Complex products and services become a breeze to order with Devicedesk.
Handling orders is at the core of what we do. Devicedesk makes the process of requesting something from a supplier as simple as possible. An order is anything that someone needs – it could be;
- a quote to supply new laptops for an upcoming project,
- a purchase order to stock up on spare accessories, or even;
- a request form for a technical task to be completed
Taking an order is not enough however, there’s much more to it. Once we know what someone wants, we now need to kick off a process to deliver that request. Anytime someone is manually involved in the process it adds delay, cost and the risk of error.
Devicedesk ensures that everything that goes in, is ready for action without follow up or clarification. And if things need to be entered into or pulled from other systems we’ll ensure that process is completed timely and efficiently.
We love integration. It’s our favourite part of the job. When you get systems talking to other systems properly everything runs that much smoother. Yes, there’s always work in getting things connected but we have already built connectors and specialise in some of the best business systems available.
When things are automated, you can use your time to review and reflect. Our data analytics capability will show you everything you need to know about the orders you are handling; volumes, top customers, keywords, statuses and conversions to name just a few.
The cornerstone of all great systems are the right checks and balances to ensure the order is accurate, with all the required information, first time and every time. No more reworking, assumptions or incorrect information.
Amazing results for amazing clients
Enhanced customer and stakeholder satisfaction
- Reduce staff handling time through integration between different systems
- Reduce follow-ups with requestors through validated input and getting data right at the beginning
- Automation of manual tasks reducing error and re-entry requirements
- Revenue acceleration as invoicing is automated based on order status
- Accuracy of requests is increased through data validation at input stage
- Workflows follow a consistent approach every time
- Accurate Data with the removal of human input/error
- Net promotion rises as automation becomes a differentiator between suppliers
- Self-service allows 24×7 access to orders and requests
- Approvals can be conducted on mobile devices ‘off system’ to speed up turnaround
- Quick turnaround times as requests are routed directly to the right people for execution
- Complete visibility of status end-to-end
- Profitability is protected through margin reporting
- Search query analytics can expose areas of opportunity (missing products or services) or language updates (keyword improvements in content)
- Significant reduction in fulfilment times
- Decrease in human hours and manual processing
- Compelling reduction in costs overall
B2B commerce as simple as online shopping
We've taken the best online shopping experience, and applied it to business requests. Using the familiar shopping cart process, no customer training is required.
“Devicedesk reduced our labour costs by removing manual processing at all stages. We’ve now scaled our operations to sell more, convert revenue faster and retain margins across customers of all sizes.”
What We Do
Free your team
Handling orders and requests takes time and effort. Why have people waiting on phones, following up incomplete information or performing repeated manual tasks? They have better things to do.
Integrate with Anything
Sync up with inventory, financial, operations or just about anything.
Why Choose Us?
Running Through the Numbers
Built for customers by customers
Entrepeneur | Corporate Ops | Technologist
Commercials | Sourcing | Product
Digital Founder | Executive | Author